Tsunami video

I'm getting a Page Not Found error for both URLs.

Jeanne

"Mike" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> A bit shaky, but simply amazing clip. Almost no time to react.
> Looks like two or three main waves, one on top of another,
> each one instantly raising sea level about 10' or so:
> http://video.contemporaryinsanity.org/video/tsunamiphuket3.wmv

Mike

Splendid

Try going to the main web page:
http://video.contemporaryinsanity.org/

It's "Video2".

Be sure to read the blurb about the Red Cross and ad banner.

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:33:05 -0800, "Mike" <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>A bit shaky, but simply amazing clip. Almost no time to react.
>Looks like two or three main waves, one on top of another,
>each one instantly raising sea level about 10' or so:
>http://video.contemporaryinsanity.org/video/tsunamiphuket3.wmv

If that link doesn't work, go to http://video.contemporaryinsanity.org instead
and follow the links from there.

--