Winfast TV 2000 XP

I just installed a Leadtek Winfast TV 2000 XP Delux.

My PC has a Asus p4p800 deluxe mainboard and is running on Windows XP Pro.

How can I motivate the PC to wake up just in time to record? I hear this
is possible, but I was not able to find the correct settings.

Thanks for your help.

Peter

In article <cr1td8$lgb$1@online.de>, peter_roed@hotmail.com says...
> Subject: Winfast TV 2000 XP
> From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Peter_R=F6d?= <peter_roed@hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> I just installed a Leadtek Winfast TV 2000 XP Delux.
>
> My PC has a Asus p4p800 deluxe mainboard and is running on Windows XP Pro.
>
> How can I motivate the PC to wake up just in time to record? I hear this
> is possible, but I was not able to find the correct settings.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Peter

In the windows task scheduler you have the option to "wake PC to run
scheduled task".
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com

TRENDING THREADS