Automate VPN connection for Sync

I have a set of Off-line files that sync via a VPN connection. All is set up
and works manually. I would like to determine a way that will automatically
connect the VPN and sync the folders.

Is there a trick to doing this or can someone point me towards a good info
page if it takes a script?

Thanks

Paul P

Check out the command line rasdial and rasphone commands. Rasdial is
probably all you need.

That can bring up and close the VPN connection in a batch file.

However, I don't know of a way to force the synchronization, or to ascertain
when it is completed in order to know when to close the connection.