Wallhack on my system?

I just installed HL and the CS mod... all current patches.
Now, I can see through all of the walls?!? I've never used cheats and I
don't want to. Does anyone know why I can see through walls? I haven't
installed anything other than official HL programs/patches.

"Brian Wayne" <nospamming@anonydomain.com> schreef in bericht
> I just installed HL and the CS mod... all current patches.
> Now, I can see through all of the walls?!? I've never used cheats and I
> don't want to. Does anyone know why I can see through walls? I haven't
> installed anything other than official HL programs/patches.

Try your video settings in Counterstrike, make it someting like 1100 x 1024
orso, it should work now!

A bug in Open GL does this occasionally on some systems. Try D3D or software
mode instead.

"Sjoerd Jump" <sjoerdNO@SPAMsjoerdjump.nl> wrote in message

> "Brian Wayne" <nospamming@anonydomain.com> schreef in bericht
> > I just installed HL and the CS mod... all current patches.
> > Now, I can see through all of the walls?!? I've never used cheats and I
> > don't want to. Does anyone know why I can see through walls? I haven't
> > installed anything other than official HL programs/patches.
> >

> Try your video settings in Counterstrike, make it someting like 1100 x
1024
> orso, it should work now!

This happened to a friend of mine one time when he installed new nVidia
drivers. It worked exactly like a wallhack which was a bit of a worry
really. Had to uninstall and reinstall the drivers to fix it.

"Damien Evans" <guest@anon.com> wrote in message
> This happened to a friend of mine one time when he installed new nVidia
> drivers. It worked exactly like a wallhack which was a bit of a worry
> really. Had to uninstall and reinstall the drivers to fix it.

Thanks, guys! I don't know why people get so stoked about cheats. For me,
it took all of the fun and suspense out of the game. What's the point with
that?!?!?!

got msn running? ;)

--
______
From Adam Webb,

"Brian Wayne" <nospamming@anonydomain.com> wrote in message
> I just installed HL and the CS mod... all current patches.
> Now, I can see through all of the walls?!? I've never used cheats and I
> don't want to. Does anyone know why I can see through walls? I haven't
> installed anything other than official HL programs/patches.

No msn. It was the OpenGL issue, like others stated. It's all taken care
of now. Thanks!

"Adam Webb" <adam@ajmysecondname.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> got msn running? ;)
>
> --
> ______
> From Adam Webb,
> Nick: Overlag
>

> "Brian Wayne" <nospamming@anonydomain.com> wrote in message
> > I just installed HL and the CS mod... all current patches.
> > Now, I can see through all of the walls?!? I've never used cheats and I
> > don't want to. Does anyone know why I can see through walls? I haven't
> > installed anything other than official HL programs/patches.

alex

my friend has the same problem but he doesnt use openGL anymore so he isnt
cheating...its pretty lame how easy it would be to cheat and no one would
realize unless you really abused it....