Remote desktop error message

Hi

I keep getting this message when I try to log into my (using remote desktop)
computer back home :
"The client could not connect. you are alredy connected to the connected to
the console of this computer. A new console session could not be established".
No other connection exists !!
How can I solve this problem ?

When you are using Remote Desktop make sure that you lock out the computer
by presing ctrl +alt+del at the same time and then clicking on Lock Computer
and then when u try to connect it will ask for your password and username
and give it and u r logged in.

--
The Best IT Community Portal!
www.helpline4it.com
"eran_ronnie" <eran_ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I keep getting this message when I try to log into my (using remote
desktop)
> computer back home :
> "The client could not connect. you are alredy connected to the connected
> the console of this computer. A new console session could not be
established".
> No other connection exists !!
> How can I solve this problem ?

Another way around this one - use the command line client like:

mstsc /v:servername /console

This will tell the RD client to try to reconnect to the console
session rather than attempting to start another session, which isn't
possible on XP...
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:45:19 -0700, "eran_ronnie"