Help. Problems exporting analog files from premiere to avi.

I'm new to video editing and I've noticed that when I export an anolog
captured video from premiere to an avi file or to dvd, the video looks
choppy when theres medium to fast panning. I don't have this issue with
digital video or photos though. I also tried exporting the same file
from Pinnacle Studio to a dvd to compare the two and the dvd from
Pinnacle comes out looking just like the actual analog video should
look, smooth and not digitally chopped up. Is this a common issue or
are their ways to fix this? Can you use Pinnacle's encoder to use with
Premiere 1.5? Any answers would help, thanks!

"king james" wrote ...
> I'm new to video editing and I've noticed that when I export an anolog
> captured video from premiere to an avi file or to dvd, the video looks
> choppy when theres medium to fast panning. I don't have this issue
> with
> digital video or photos though. I also tried exporting the same file
> from Pinnacle Studio to a dvd to compare the two and the dvd from
> Pinnacle comes out looking just like the actual analog video should
> look, smooth and not digitally chopped up. Is this a common issue or
> are their ways to fix this? Can you use Pinnacle's encoder to use with
> Premiere 1.5? Any answers would help, thanks!

I'd check the field order (even/odd first) on export.