Timeouts in remote dial-in

Hi. Does anyone know how to set an inactivity timeout for a remote client
dialling into a Win-SBS2003 server?
I have a problem in that one guy dialling in leaves the line in use while he
goes on holiday and it would be good to force the line to drop after say 5
minutes inactivity.
Thanks for any help o advice

Jimbo

Jim mc wrote:
> Hi. Does anyone know how to set an inactivity timeout for a remote
> client dialling into a Win-SBS2003 server?
> I have a problem in that one guy dialling in leaves the line in use
> while he goes on holiday and it would be good to force the line to
> drop after say 5 minutes inactivity.
> Thanks for any help o advice
>
> Jimbo

Probably best to post this in m.p.windows.server.sbs - it would be a setting
on the server.