Timeouts in remote dial-in

Hi. Does anyone know how to set an inactivity timeout for a remote client
dialling into a Win-SBS2003 server?
I have a problem in that one guy dialling in leaves the line in use while he
goes on holiday and it would be good to force the line to drop after say 5
minutes inactivity.
Thanks for any help o advice

Jimbo
1 answer Last reply
More about timeouts remote dial

    Jim mc wrote:
    > Hi. Does anyone know how to set an inactivity timeout for a remote
    > client dialling into a Win-SBS2003 server?
    > I have a problem in that one guy dialling in leaves the line in use
    > while he goes on holiday and it would be good to force the line to
    > drop after say 5 minutes inactivity.
    > Thanks for any help o advice
    >
    > Jimbo

    Probably best to post this in m.p.windows.server.sbs - it would be a setting
    on the server.

Microsoft Windows XP