How do I switch to my local screen if I disable the connec..

If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in 'Remote
Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how can I switch to
my local desktop?
3 answers Last reply
More about switch local screen disable connec

    There's probably an easier way, but I just do CTRL-ALT-DELETE to bring
    up the local Windows Task Manager, which will allow you to access your
    local desktop...
    ---
    Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Windows Network Technology Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
    Windows Home Networking Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

    On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:11:02 -0700, "William"
    <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in 'Remote
    >Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how can I switch to
    >my local desktop?

    I use Alt+tab.

    William wrote:
    > If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in
    > 'Remote Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how
    > can I switch to my local desktop?

    That works too.. :)
    ---
    Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Windows Network Technology Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
    Windows Home Networking Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

    On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:00:05 -0400, "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
    <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote:

    >I use Alt+tab.
    >
    >William wrote:
    >> If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in
    >> 'Remote Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how
    >> can I switch to my local desktop?

Connection Desktops Switch Windows XP