How do I switch to my local screen if I disable the connec..

October 14, 2004 9:11:02 PM

If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in 'Remote
Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how can I switch to
my local desktop?
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 12:24:28 AM

There's probably an easier way, but I just do CTRL-ALT-DELETE to bring
up the local Windows Task Manager, which will allow you to access your
local desktop...
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/ce...
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communiti...

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:11:02 -0700, "William"
<William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in 'Remote
>Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how can I switch to
>my local desktop?
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 5:00:05 PM

I use Alt+tab.

William wrote:
> If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in
> 'Remote Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how
> can I switch to my local desktop?
Anonymous
October 19, 2004 12:48:49 AM

That works too.. :)