What video card or s/w allows tv out w/o interfering with ..

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

What video card or software will allow output of whatever displays on my
monitor without interfering with my Pinnacle DC10+ capture card or any of my
editing software? Under Win98SE AV_IO would output video through the DC10+
but unfortunately AV_IO doesn't work under XP.

Thanks!

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 03:41:31 GMT, "Doc" <docsavage20@xhotmail.com>
wrote:

>What video card or software will allow output of whatever displays on my
>monitor without interfering with my Pinnacle DC10+ capture card or any of my
>editing software? Under Win98SE AV_IO would output video through the DC10+
>but unfortunately AV_IO doesn't work under XP.

I would say it is DC10+ that doesn't work under Windows XP, unless you
have found a reliable way of making it to work.

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

"Bariloche" <bariloche@bariloche.com> wrote in message

> I would say it is DC10+ that doesn't work under Windows XP, unless you
> have found a reliable way of making it to work.

Well, it seems to capture fine and it outputs to the monitor or VCR after
rendering a project for tape output, but ideally what I'd like is to be able
to view whatever is on the preview monitor at any given time or playing in
Windows Media Player, DVD, whatever. Anything video that shows up on the
computer showing up on the tv. Even with AV_IO under 98SE you would have to
load the file, which wouldn't help with monitoring works in progress in PS8.

Maybe such a thing doesn't exist?