Remote Desktop Encryption error

October 15, 2004 12:56:47 PM

I am connected w/ Cisco 806 VPN routers and I am trying to RDC to a
win 2003server I can connect but after a few min this error message
will come up and disconnect me "Because of an error in data
encryption, this session will end. Pleae try connecting to the
remoted computer again."

If I try and reconnect it will let me but I would like to not be
disconnected. Thanks in advance for your help.
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 10:36:03 PM

"Chris Hahn" <hahnmedical@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I am connected w/ Cisco 806 VPN routers and I am trying to RDC to a
> win 2003server I can connect but after a few min this error message
> will come up and disconnect me "Because of an error in data
> encryption, this session will end. Pleae try connecting to the
> remoted computer again."

This normally indicates a data transmission error between the RDP server and
the RDP client. Maybe a problem with your ISP's network or your broadband
connection, or whatever.

--
Robin Walker
rdhw@cam.ac.uk