TMPGEnc DVD Author question

Hi, I'm creating a DVD with TMPGEnc Author and on the Main Menu is a
square that represents the first (and only, actually) track for the
disc. There is also a "Play All" button. I'd like to remove that
thumbnail image somehow, but I can't find a way. There's no option
to delete it, so I tried using a 1x1 pixel image but it "stretched"
it or something so that it resulted in a large white block. How do
I get rid of it? For the record, I *did* remove it once before (or
hid it somehow) but can't remember what I did, so I know it's possible.
1 answer Last reply
More about tmpgenc author question

    "Jock Strap" <jock@strap.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I'm creating a DVD with TMPGEnc Author and on the Main Menu is a
    > square that represents the first (and only, actually) track for the
    > disc. There is also a "Play All" button. I'd like to remove that
    > thumbnail image somehow, but I can't find a way. There's no option
    > to delete it, so I tried using a 1x1 pixel image but it "stretched"
    > it or something so that it resulted in a large white block. How do
    > I get rid of it? For the record, I *did* remove it once before (or
    > hid it somehow) but can't remember what I did, so I know it's possible.

    If you create a "New theme" you can select a text only layout,
    it would then have no "Thumbnail" image. You should make and
    save your own menu themes anyway, as that way you can move
    things around and make other adjustments. If you really want
    a menu theme just like the supplied ones you can easily make it,
    but yours will be more editable. Saving your own also can have
    a menu ready setup for a particular capture type or TV series.

    Luck;
    Ken

Tuner Cards DVD Desktops Graphics