DVD Authoring/Burning Software that supports external DVD

Does anyone know of any DVD burning and authoring software that would
support a Pacific Digital External DVD burner USB 2.0?

It shows up as: 0DD-DVD SD-R5272 USB Device (Toshiba)

DVD Architect does not - and does not have any option to add a new
player.
Neither the B's Recorder Gold5.

Is there a compatibility list? Or does anyone use this drive
successfully with other burning software? I want to burn DVDs for
video purposes on standalone players - you know - weddings, parties,
anything?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

What did you say?