DVD Authoring/Burning Software that supports external DVD

Does anyone know of any DVD burning and authoring software that would
support a Pacific Digital External DVD burner USB 2.0?

It shows up as: 0DD-DVD SD-R5272 USB Device (Toshiba)

DVD Architect does not - and does not have any option to add a new
player.
Neither the B's Recorder Gold5.

Is there a compatibility list? Or does anyone use this drive
successfully with other burning software? I want to burn DVDs for
video purposes on standalone players - you know - weddings, parties,
anything?

Thanks,

Tmuld.
1 answer Last reply
More about authoring burning software supports external

    What did you say?
    What did you say?
    What did you say?

    "Tmuld" <tmuldoon@spliced.com> schreef in bericht
    > Does anyone know of any DVD burning and authoring software that would
    > support a Pacific Digital External DVD burner USB 2.0?
    >
    > It shows up as: 0DD-DVD SD-R5272 USB Device (Toshiba)
    >
    > DVD Architect does not - and does not have any option to add a new
    > player.
    > Neither the B's Recorder Gold5.
    >
    > Is there a compatibility list? Or does anyone use this drive
    > successfully with other burning software? I want to burn DVDs for
    > video purposes on standalone players - you know - weddings, parties,
    > anything?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Tmuld.

Tuner Cards DVD Burner Software Graphics