VNC - Radmin - simultaneous sessions

Hello

VNC and Radmin can be configured as services, so that a client can
control the server since the XP logon screen.

So, why these programs don't work when I am connected as a user, an then
I attempt to open a new session as another user, without closing the
first session ? (when I do this, the client is disconnected)

Do you know a soft or a hint to do this ?

Thanks...

RRAMJET

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003

Napolean 32,

Your problem seems very similar to mine (see "Need remote dual screen
functionality" post) . It seems also there are a few others with similar
problems with this limitation in remote access. But no-one seems to have any
solutions. Perhaps we have to go to the SOURCE (MS) to ask them for a fix????
I f everyone wrote to them at once then some action might be forthcoming? I
will cetainly put my 2 cents worth in ....