Plextor PX-M402U for capture?

The desire is to capture hi-resolution surveillance video from a analog
security camera (not at camcorder). Does the Plextor PX-M402U provide
the ability to capture at 30fps?

<sky_diver_@excite.com> wrote in message
> The desire is to capture hi-resolution surveillance video from a analog
> security camera (not at camcorder). Does the Plextor PX-M402U provide
> the ability to capture at 30fps?

They have a web site.

Luck;
Ken

Ken Maltby wrote:
> <sky_diver_@excite.com> wrote in message
> > The desire is to capture hi-resolution surveillance video from a
analog
> > security camera (not at camcorder). Does the Plextor PX-M402U
provide
> > the ability to capture at 30fps?
> >

> They have a web site.
>
> Luck;
> Ken

Thanks. I just checked it out. I don't see any mention of frames per
second. My motivation is that the Canopus ADVC 100 can capture at
29.9fps and it gets great reviews. It also commands a premium price
($240).
I was really hoping on getting some opinions from some product users.

TRENDING THREADS