Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2 SE

Anyone use this software? I am trying to convert AVI files to MPEG-2,
to use either SVCD or DVD format. It says it can convert them, but for
some reason, my I think my pc is so filled with outdated .dll files and
such that it just doesn't wanna convert any without locking up the
computer. i've uninstalled the software and re-installed so many
times, it's crazy.

Has anyone gotten AVI files to convert to mpeg-2 files? It asks for
AVI files with a dropdown menu on the "add video" radio button. For
some reason, it's a nogo for me.

anyone wanna help? thanks!

<snafu1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyone use this software? I am trying to convert AVI files to MPEG-2,
> to use either SVCD or DVD format. It says it can convert them, but for
> some reason, my I think my pc is so filled with outdated .dll files and
> such that it just doesn't wanna convert any without locking up the
> computer. i've uninstalled the software and re-installed so many
> times, it's crazy.
>
> Has anyone gotten AVI files to convert to mpeg-2 files? It asks for
> AVI files with a dropdown menu on the "add video" radio button. For
> some reason, it's a nogo for me.
>
> anyone wanna help? thanks!

Having used both, DVD MF 3 is wayyyy faster. And more stable.
http://www.ulead.com/dmf/runme.htm