VNC QuickDesk

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.freeware,comp.security.firewalls,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

Hello all !

I am looking for VNC QuickDesk, which was originally made by
Securicor, URL: www.securicor.com and www.securicor-bankenservice.de

Some background for VNC QUickDesk:

"VNC QuickDesk is an administrative tool for system
administrators

Using the VNC QuickDesk you can optimize the remote control
Software "VNC" by AT&Laboratories Cambridge."

Unfortunately, seems VNC QuickDesk is no longer available from the
download site.

Here are the original download sites:

http://www.securicor.com/deu/de-vncqdde.zip

http://www.securicor-bankenservice.de/service/download/vncqd/files/VNCqdDE.exe

http://www.securicor.com/de-vncqden.zip

Anyone has this program please share !

Many thanks in advance !
2 answers Last reply
More about quickdesk
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.freeware,comp.security.firewalls,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

    Penang wrote:
    > Hello all !
    > I am looking for VNC QuickDesk, which was originally made by
    > Securicor, URL: www.securicor.com and www.securicor-bankenservice.de
    > Some background for VNC QUickDesk:
    >
    > "VNC QuickDesk is an administrative tool for system
    > administrators
    > Using the VNC QuickDesk you can optimize the remote control
    > Software "VNC" by AT&Laboratories Cambridge."
    >
    > Unfortunately, seems VNC QuickDesk is no longer available from the
    > download site. Here are the original download sites:
    >
    > http://www.securicor.com/deu/de-vncqdde.zip
    >
    > http://www.securicor-bankenservice.de/service/download/vncqd/files/VNCqdDE.exe
    >
    > http://www.securicor.com/de-vncqden.zip
    >
    > Anyone has this program please share! Many thanks in advance !

    First and third links work perfectly for me.

    --
    Regards from John Corliss
    No adware, cdware, commercial software, crippleware, demoware,

    Because Andy Mabbett is stalking me in this group, I have him killfiled.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.freeware,comp.security.firewalls,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

    Taking a moment's reflection, Penang mused:

    | I am looking for VNC QuickDesk, which was originally made by
    | Securicor, URL: www.securicor.com and www.securicor-bankenservice.de

    Why not check out UltraVNC ...

    www.ultravnc.com

Microsoft Windows XP