WTD: copy of Canon "Digital Camera Solutions 6.1"

I am still looking for a copy of Canon's "Digital Camera Solutions" version
6.1, which is the version that vame with the Canon EOS Digital Rebel (300D).
I purchased this camera used and the previous owner no longer had the disk.
I know I can get the pictures off with other methods, but I would like to
get a copy of this disk. Canon wants to charge me for, and being the cheap
ah heck that I am, I would like to try the "kindness of the nesgroup people"
method first. If you can make a copy of your disk, and either allow me to
download it, or I might have a place for you to upload it to, I would be
forever in your debt.

"guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message
>I am still looking for a copy of Canon's "Digital Camera Solutions" version
>6.1, which is the version that vame with the Canon EOS Digital Rebel
>(300D). I purchased this camera used and the previous owner no longer had
>the disk. I know I can get the pictures off with other methods, but I would
>like to get a copy of this disk. Canon wants to charge me for, and being
>the cheap ah heck that I am, I would like to try the "kindness of the
>nesgroup people" method first. If you can make a copy of your disk, and
>either allow me to download it, or I might have a place for you to upload
>it to, I would be forever in your debt.

"Digital Camera Solutions" is a book on CD-ROM.
You can get it at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0966288963/002-0617948-8504067?v=glance

As for the Software to convert the RAW format to a Jpeg.
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=215&modelid=9430
Click Software.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

"CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message
>>I am still looking for a copy of Canon's "Digital Camera Solutions"
>>version 6.1, which is the version that vame with the Canon EOS Digital
>>Rebel (300D). I purchased this camera used and the previous owner no
>>longer had the disk. I know I can get the pictures off with other methods,
>>but I would like to get a copy of this disk. Canon wants to charge me for,
>>and being the cheap ah heck that I am, I would like to try the "kindness of
>>the nesgroup people" method first. If you can make a copy of your disk,
>>and either allow me to download it, or I might have a place for you to
>>upload it to, I would be forever in your debt.
>>

> "Digital Camera Solutions" is a book on CD-ROM.
> You can get it at Amazon.
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0966288963/002-0617948-8504067?v=glance
>
> As for the Software to convert the RAW format to a Jpeg.
> http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=215&modelid=9430
> Click Software.

The digital Solutions PDF is here also.
Under "Getting Started" Product/Software Manuals.
The file is EOSSDV6-EN.pdf.

> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com

CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

As I have said before, all the files listed in the "software" section, are
UPDATES, not the programs themselves. I already had the PDF manual. SO, I am
still wondering if anyone can make me a copy of this disk.