MPx200 - Microsoft Smartphone

May 27, 2004 2:18:58 AM

Evening all,

I know this is not completely the right place to put this but i have a
newbie question about a Motorola MPx200. I have just got one on Orange and
im new to smartphone.

I havent really put anything on to it but in the system info program the
"flash storage" internal has only 32% left. What is flash storage? and how
do i free up more space?

Other question is that the backup battery is 90% is there anyway of charging
this?

Thanks for any responses,

Paul Lambourne
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 11:22:52 AM

Paul Lambourne wrote:
> Evening all,
>
> I know this is not completely the right place to put this but i have a
> newbie question about a Motorola MPx200. I have just got one on
> Orange and im new to smartphone.
>
> I havent really put anything on to it but in the system info program
> the "flash storage" internal has only 32% left. What is flash
> storage? and how do i free up more space?
>
> Other question is that the backup battery is 90% is there anyway of
> charging this?

Paul, you'd be much better posting this in microsoft.public.smartrphone.
Flash storage is the internal memory space reserved for user applications
and data. The backup battery charge will increase once it has been left on
mains power for a while longer.

--
Darren Griffin
Pocket GPS World - http://www.pocketgpsworld.com

news.blueyonder.co.uk doesnt have the smartphone newsgroup on the server so
i cant post... i will try again though, sorry...

Cheers for the battery advice.

Paul

"Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld" <darren@pocketgpsworld.invalid> wrote in
message news:u6QiVM7QEHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...