Unknown Connection

I achieve my internet connection through our RoadRunner service here on
campus. Earlier I received a notification that said that there is a wireless
network connection available. I click on it to learn more and the name of
the network is "Matthew". Ant it says that it is a security-enabled wirelss
network. Also it states that this network requires a key. I have no idea
the origin of this network or anything. What should I do? Should I take
advantage of the connection, yet I do not know the connections owner? Please
Help. Thank You

This means that someone has a wireless network established and are
broadcasting their SSID, personally I wouldn't piggyback on the connection
simply for any ramifications that may occur..ie them finding out that you're
stealing bandwidth.

To add to that, it states that it's a Security-Enabled network, meaning that
either WEP or WPA-PSK is enabled, both requiring you to know the key (though
WEP is easy enough to break) the connection should tell you whether it's WEP
or WPA-PSK.