VPN router Problem -- Internet bandwidth is gone!!

October 22, 2004 11:33:35 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

When using standard Windows XP Add Connection VPN to work, my internet
badwidth is reduced from nonrmally 3000KB download speed to 200.

MS VPN works, but feel MS windows add TCP IP ROUTER issues to my network???

Anyone how can I avoid this bandwidth issue!!!
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 12:27:23 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

Please visit the experts in the VPN newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!