VPN router Problem -- Internet bandwidth is gone!!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

When using standard Windows XP Add Connection VPN to work, my internet
badwidth is reduced from nonrmally 3000KB download speed to 200.

MS VPN works, but feel MS windows add TCP IP ROUTER issues to my network???

Anyone how can I avoid this bandwidth issue!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about router problem internet bandwidth gone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

    Please visit the experts in the VPN newsgroup

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Walt Smith" wrote:

    | When using standard Windows XP Add Connection VPN to work, my internet
    | badwidth is reduced from nonrmally 3000KB download speed to 200.
    |
    | MS VPN works, but feel MS windows add TCP IP ROUTER issues to my network???
    |
    | Anyone how can I avoid this bandwidth issue!!!

Routers Bandwidth vpn Microsoft TCP/IP Windows XP