Connect to my home computer from work

How do I set up my home computer with Remote Desktop to allow me to have
access to it from my work.

Both computers running XP-PRO.

Thanks in advance

See the How-To...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/getstarted/remoteintro.mspx

If the PC at home is behind a firewall/NAT/router then you also need to forward/open TCP Port
3389...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)