Premiere Pro not exporting audio with video

I'm working for the first time with Premiere Pro and am trying to
export to AVI, for starters. I let it run last night, exporting the
file. Looked at it this morning in WMP and the video looks great but
there's no audio. What happened?
1 answer Last reply
More about premiere exporting audio video

    On 5 Jan 2005 11:54:45 -0800, "elorahd" <elorahd@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >I'm working for the first time with Premiere Pro

    I don't use Pro, but did you know there is a special forum?
    http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de9c1bf

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Audio Graphics