Installed...won't load a game

Hello,

I have installed CS CZ on two different systems. On each system, after
selecting your team, and picking your level, the load screen appears,
stalls for a bit, and then ejects back to the selection screen.

One system is a Dell laptop with a ATI card, and the other is a
desktop Alienware, with an ATI 9800XL.

Emails to valve, and sierra, and whoever else, are not answered. Any
help out there for a fix?

Thanks,

Mike

jeremy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sounds like you might need to load the open GL drivers for your video card
if you havent already and if that doesnt work i would sudjest reinstalling
steam using the full install.

"mjjlamb" <mjjlamb@msn.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have installed CS CZ on two different systems. On each system, after
> selecting your team, and picking your level, the load screen appears,
> stalls for a bit, and then ejects back to the selection screen.
>
> One system is a Dell laptop with a ATI card, and the other is a
> desktop Alienware, with an ATI 9800XL.
>
> Emails to valve, and sierra, and whoever else, are not answered. Any
> help out there for a fix?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Any certain website that I get the open GL drivers?

Thanks,

Mike

"CL" <cl@xtreamys.com> wrote in message
> I am not mjjlamb and I certainly agree with you for not
spoon-feeding.
> But I think it is no harm for someone that know to tell out.

Well here you go, ATI radeon cards use catalyst drivers from
www.ati.com

TRENDING THREADS