VPN Disconnects after 1 min

I have read and looked everywhere but cant find a solution

I want to connect to my work, that is running Server 2003, via VPN/remote
desktop.

Now I can and everything works well, but I always get disconnected. Now we
have other sites that connect in and can stay connected for days I just cant

help me

Take a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834426 for more
information.
---