Transferring files from host to client

I set up my remote desktop and it has been very stable however when
attempting to copy a file from host to client computer I run into a shaded
out paste button. I therefore am unable to transfer files. Any ideas.
Mitch

You'll need to browse to the destination device to copy file and or folder
objects. These can't be copied from the remote window to the local window or
vice versa.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional