Solved

HELP

Alright so I built this gaming pc.

Biostar TH55BHD M-ATX
Core i5 760
2GB DDR3 1600 (1x2GB in the process of buying another)
1TB WD Caviar Black
Powercolor Radeon 6850

So whenever I boot up, I get a Blue Screen that points to the graphics card drivers.
I installed the total suite and the individual drivers from the cd that was procured with the graphics card and I still get those blue screens.

Can anyone help me?

Cheers,

AL3X
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help
  1. AMD cards require MS NET Framework. Install that first from the GPU CD, then install the drivers.
  2. Thats only for the cataylst control centre, Can some more detail on the BOSD be detailed? ie a screen shot
  3. ill try to get a screenshot in soon, but right now i cant since i wont be home for a lil while, might be able tomorrow

but today i also got a hard drive BSOD it seems
  4. so i wasnt able to get a screenshot, seeing as to how noob i am,
    but the pc did manage to boot into windows and once it did i got this in the Windows Check Online for a Solution popup

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 50
    BCP1: FFFFF880033C8D90
    BCP2: 0000000000000000
    BCP3: FFFFF80002EE418C
    BCP4: 0000000000000000
    OS Version: 6_1_7600
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Windows\Minidump\010711-23203-01.dmp
    C:\Users\AL3X\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-36562-0.sysdata.xml

Now i havent activated my windows because of this problem and i really need this to work.
    So please give it all you got

Cheers,

AL3X

P.S. it was a 0x00000050 BSOD
    P.P.S i get the blue screen once everytime i boot up, but then when i reboot after the BSOD i dont get it and the pc works fine
  5. Best answer
    Can you boot into safe mode?

If you can then there is an issue with one of the drivers loading at startup, then try and do a repair of the os by booting using the windows 7 dvd (you might have to do this a few times)
  6. ok kool, cuz i can boot in safe mode no problem, and i tried the dvd once but it didnt change anything but ill try it some more thanks, let you know how it turns out

Cheers,

AL3X
  7. seems to have solved it, thanks alot man

Cheers,

AL3X
  8. Best answer selected by MyGodAL3X.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Graphics Cards Windows 7