http 404 not found

Whenever I try to open a new site it gives me an error that,
http 404 not found. What could be the prob.

null

sadanand wrote:
> Whenever I try to open a new site it gives me an error that,
> http 404 not found. What could be the prob.

Probably a DNS problem. Check with your ISP. (If you know the IP address
of the site, put that in instead - if it works then it is a DNS issue.)

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.