Software advice

gareth

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001

OK, I have a Pinnacle DVC150 external capture 'box'. It seems to work well
enough with the bundled Studio 8 Quick Start software, but this software is
a bit cumbersome for some of the stuff I need to do - capture a load of VHS
tapes recorded off-air, trim the beginning and end of each programme, chop
out commercial breaks, render and burn to DVD.

For a relative newbie to working with video capturing, what piece(s) of
software would be the best to achieve the above objectives in a simple,
straightforward kind of way?

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005, Gareth <ihatespam@yahooo.com> wrote:
>For a relative newbie to working with video capturing, what piece(s) of
>software would be the best to achieve the above objectives in a simple,
>straightforward kind of way?

Lots of software reviews at http://www.videohelp.com/

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com