Digital Juice Jumpbacks 1-8 Catalogue

As an owner of Jumpbacks 1-20, I have been quite happy with the product. I
am disappointed, however, that Digital Juice is not giving us the files to
allow CD set owners (those of us who purchased early and gave the company
it's start) the ability to integrate jumpback CD sets 1-8 into the Juicer 2
catalogue.
Do any of you have a compilation of these files that you have found or have
come with your Jumpback 1-8 DVD sets...and would you be willing to share?
TIA
Tom

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

I have them if you need them. I'll e-mail you.

Cory

"Acme Tools" <NotAcmeTools@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> As an owner of Jumpbacks 1-20, I have been quite happy with the product. I
> am disappointed, however, that Digital Juice is not giving us the files to
> allow CD set owners (those of us who purchased early and gave the company
> it's start) the ability to integrate jumpback CD sets 1-8 into the Juicer
2
> catalogue.
> Do any of you have a compilation of these files that you have found or
have
> come with your Jumpback 1-8 DVD sets...and would you be willing to share?
> TIA
> Tom

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

ok so the email i sent to you bounced. whats your address?

"Cory" <here@there.com> wrote in message
> I have them if you need them. I'll e-mail you.
>
> Cory
>
> "Acme Tools" <NotAcmeTools@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > As an owner of Jumpbacks 1-20, I have been quite happy with the product.
> > am disappointed, however, that Digital Juice is not giving us the files
> > allow CD set owners (those of us who purchased early and gave the
company
> > it's start) the ability to integrate jumpback CD sets 1-8 into the
Juicer
> 2
> > catalogue.
> > Do any of you have a compilation of these files that you have found or
> have
> > come with your Jumpback 1-8 DVD sets...and would you be willing to
share?
> > TIA
> > Tom

Cory
Send to one2va@yahoo.com.
Thank you much!
Tom

> ok so the email i sent to you bounced. whats your address?
>
> "Cory" <here@there.com> wrote in message
> > I have them if you need them. I'll e-mail you.
> >
> > Cory
> >
> > "Acme Tools" <NotAcmeTools@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > As an owner of Jumpbacks 1-20, I have been quite happy with the
product.
> > > am disappointed, however, that Digital Juice is not giving us the
files
> > > allow CD set owners (those of us who purchased early and gave the
> company
> > > it's start) the ability to integrate jumpback CD sets 1-8 into the
> Juicer
> > 2
> > > catalogue.
> > > Do any of you have a compilation of these files that you have found or
> > have
> > > come with your Jumpback 1-8 DVD sets...and would you be willing to
> share?
> > > TIA
> > > Tom

I need them too.

Can you help?

On 1/7/05 9:33 PM, in article uEHDd.43807$8e5.32760@fed1read07, "Cory"
<here@there.com> wrote:

> I have them if you need them. I'll e-mail you.
>
> Cory
>
> "Acme Tools" <NotAcmeTools@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> As an owner of Jumpbacks 1-20, I have been quite happy with the product. I
>> am disappointed, however, that Digital Juice is not giving us the files to
>> allow CD set owners (those of us who purchased early and gave the company
>> it's start) the ability to integrate jumpback CD sets 1-8 into the Juicer
> 2
>> catalogue.
>> Do any of you have a compilation of these files that you have found or
> have
>> come with your Jumpback 1-8 DVD sets...and would you be willing to share?
>> TIA
>> Tom

cory

Distinguished