Work on Daughters computer remotely

My problem is this.......... my daughters live at adifferent address to me
and they are not very computer friendly when it comes to maintenance. Is it
possible to remotely fix their computer from my computer. We are 4,000 miles
apart so just popping round is not an answer? Both systems work XP home. Any
help would be appreciated.
CF

XP Home can *NOT* act as a Remote Desktop host. An alternative is UltraVNC. Get
the server, client and encryption plug-in (important if you use this over the public internet),
from...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

If you call a PC over the public internet you also need to open TCP Port 5900 if the PC is behind a
firewall/NAT/router...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)