remote desktop

how do I use remote desktop with 2 windows xp home computers. I have a
broadband network.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop

    Basically you can't. XP Home can *NOT* act as a Remote Desktop host. An alternative is UltraVNC. Get
    the server, client and encryption plug-in (important if you use this over the public internet),
    from...

    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

    If you call a PC over the public internet you also need to open TCP Port 5900 if the PC is behind a
    firewall/NAT/router...

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Joey Ades" <Joey Ades@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do I use remote desktop with 2 windows xp home computers. I have a
    > broadband network.

Remote Desktop Broadband Computers Microsoft Windows XP