Longhorn Wireless Diagnostics: What's important to you?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.firewall,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

Hi All,

Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to know
what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.

Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx

Thanks!

Eddy Malik
Networking & Devices
Microsoft
7 answers Last reply
More about longhorn wireless diagnostics what important
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.firewall,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    Thanks for your responses so far! Very useful. I'd love to get as much
    feedback as possible on this so if you haven't taken the survey and you are
    passionate about wireless technologies, please take a moment to fill this
    survey out.

    Thanks again.

    Eddy Malik
    Networking & Devices

    "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <emalik@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
    > system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
    > Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
    > wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to know
    > what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.
    >
    > Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
    > http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Eddy Malik
    > Networking & Devices
    > Microsoft

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.firewall,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit button,
    the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
    closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

    > Thanks for your responses so far! Very useful. I'd love to get as much
    > feedback as possible on this so if you haven't taken the survey and you
    > are
    > passionate about wireless technologies, please take a moment to fill this
    > survey out.
    >
    > Thanks again.
    >
    > Eddy Malik
    > Networking & Devices
    >

    > "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <emalik@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
    >> system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
    >> Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
    >> wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to know
    >> what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.
    >>
    >> Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
    >> http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>
    >> Eddy Malik
    >> Networking & Devices
    >> Microsoft

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:52:52 -0500, "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:

    >OK, thanks on the email munge. How's this?
    >
    >Ed.

    That's better, Ed.

    Cheers,
    Chuck
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.firewall,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    "Ed." <ejs@none.net> wrote in message
    > I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit
    button,
    > the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
    > closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

    Ed, I tested it and I have the same issue. It seems like a sporadic issue.
    I'm looking into it.

    Thanks,
    Eddy
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.firewall,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    Worked for me
    Frenchy

    "Ed." <ejs@none.net> wrote in message
    >I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit button,
    >the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
    >closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.
    >
    > "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <emalik@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Thanks for your responses so far! Very useful. I'd love to get as much
    >> feedback as possible on this so if you haven't taken the survey and you
    >> are
    >> passionate about wireless technologies, please take a moment to fill this
    >> survey out.
    >>
    >> Thanks again.
    >>
    >> Eddy Malik
    >> Networking & Devices
    >>

    >> "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <emalik@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi All,
    >>>
    >>> Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
    >>> system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
    >>> Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
    >>> wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to
    >>> know
    >>> what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.
    >>>
    >>> Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
    >>> http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx
    >>>
    >>> Thanks!
    >>>
    >>> Eddy Malik
    >>> Networking & Devices
    >>> Microsoft

  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.firewall,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    Thanks and maybe I will try it again in a day or too.

    Do you know if when it does that if the info went thru or not? If I knew
    that then I wouldn't have to go filling it all out again.

    Thanks,
    Ed.

    > "Ed." <ejs@none.net> wrote in message
    >> I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit
    > button,
    >> the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and
    >> finally
    >> closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.
    >
    > Ed, I tested it and I have the same issue. It seems like a sporadic
    > issue.
    > I'm looking into it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Eddy

  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.firewall,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    Ed, I don't believe the information came through (although most of the
    attempted to submit my response, it was not present. If you could give it
    another shot tomorrow or Friday, that would be great.

    Thanks!
    Eddy

    "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > Thanks and maybe I will try it again in a day or too.
    >
    > Do you know if when it does that if the info went thru or not? If I knew
    > that then I wouldn't have to go filling it all out again.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ed.
    >
    > "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <emalik@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > "Ed." <ejs@none.net> wrote in message
    > >> I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit
    > > button,
    > >> the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and
    > >> finally
    > >> closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.
    > >
    > > Ed, I tested it and I have the same issue. It seems like a sporadic
    > > issue.
    > > I'm looking into it.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Eddy

Wireless Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking