MY mouse says its busy with the little timer next to it, but its been like
that for days and nothing in loading...
thanks

ursolastsummer641 wrote:
> MY mouse says its busy with the little timer next to it, but its been
> like that for days and nothing in loading...

Is it useable?
Have you tried changing the pointer in Control Panel -> Mouse?
If it is not usable, have you rebooted?

--
<- Shenan ->

I have Tried restarting my computer, and i have tried changing the mouse but
it still shows up but yes it works, its just confusing cuz if i clicked on
sumthing im not sure if its loading or not because the timer is always there

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> ursolastsummer641 wrote:
> > MY mouse says its busy with the little timer next to it, but its been
> > like that for days and nothing in loading...
>
> Is it useable?
> Have you tried changing the pointer in Control Panel -> Mouse?
> If it is not usable, have you rebooted?
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

Ralph

I'm not sure whether this solves your problem, but you could check:
Try pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL, click on Task Manager and check if you CPU Usage
is at 100%. If it is, click on the tab Processes and end the process using
the 90-100% of your CPU.
Ralph

"ursolastsummer641" wrote:

> I have Tried restarting my computer, and i have tried changing the mouse but
> it still shows up but yes it works, its just confusing cuz if i clicked on
> sumthing im not sure if its loading or not because the timer is always there
>
> "Shenan Stanley" wrote:
>
> > ursolastsummer641 wrote:
> > > MY mouse says its busy with the little timer next to it, but its been
> > > like that for days and nothing in loading...
> >
> > Is it useable?
> > Have you tried changing the pointer in Control Panel -> Mouse?
> > If it is not usable, have you rebooted?
> >
> > --
> > <- Shenan ->
> > --
> > The information is provided "as is", it is suggested you research for
> > yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately
> > responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are
> > getting into before you jump in with both feet.

I tired the CTRL ALT DEL but my computer wasnt using 100%

"Ralph" wrote:

> I'm not sure whether this solves your problem, but you could check:
> Try pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL, click on Task Manager and check if you CPU Usage
> is at 100%. If it is, click on the tab Processes and end the process using
> the 90-100% of your CPU.
> Ralph
>
> "ursolastsummer641" wrote:
>
> > I have Tried restarting my computer, and i have tried changing the mouse but
> > it still shows up but yes it works, its just confusing cuz if i clicked on
> > sumthing im not sure if its loading or not because the timer is always there

> > > Is it useable?
> > > Have you tried changing the pointer in Control Panel -> Mouse?
> > > If it is not usable, have you rebooted?
> > >
> > > --
> > > <- Shenan ->
> > > --
> > > The information is provided "as is", it is suggested you research for
> > > yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately
> > > responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are
> > > getting into before you jump in with both feet.

ok i really need to know how to help this problem