Canon Rebel lens help. What about Sigma lenses?? Any good?

Nik

Canon Rebel lens help. What about Sigma lenses?? Any good?

I was looking at the sigma lenses.
My question is how good are they & will they allow me to use all the
features on my camera?
For example...
I can only adjust mt F-Stop on my camera NOT on the canon lenses.
I see that the Sigma lenses have the F-Stop adjustments on the lens itself.
Can I still adjust my F-Stop through the camera with the SIgma?
If not, how will full auto mods ever work?
Thanks for your help & advice/
Ray

http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

Which Rebel are you talking about? Film, or digital?

The Sigma lens might have a setting for an automatic F-stop, as in it will
let the camera do the setting. If you set it yourself, you will effectively
disable the camera's setting of the F-stop.