Windows 2003 Terminal Server on the console

Hi,
I'm trying to set up an environment on Window 2003 machine where an
Administrator shouldn't be able to use the mstsc with /console option;
thus, I would like that an Administrator is able to log on locally on
the physical machine but he shouldn't be able to do it remotely using
/console option. Moreover this administrator can connect to the W2K3
machine using Remote Desktop without /console option.
Regards, Luca

l_gimondo@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to set up an environment on Window 2003 machine where an
> Administrator shouldn't be able to use the mstsc with /console option;
> thus, I would like that an Administrator is able to log on locally on
> the physical machine but he shouldn't be able to do it remotely using
> /console option. Moreover this administrator can connect to the W2K3
> machine using Remote Desktop without /console option.
> Regards, Luca

Might want to post in m.p.windows.terminal_services as this isn't an XP
issue....I'm not sure it can be done, but if it can, someone there ought to
be able to help. That said, remember that "limited administrator" is an
oxymoron.