Dazzle 150: Audio/video out of sync when burned to dvd....

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 11, 2005 1:42:10 PM

To start with, I bought a Dazzle 80. The video quality of the end
result dvd was less than the vhs-c that I started with, but the audio
and video WAS in sync. I took this back, and bought the Dazzle 150.
Now, the video is great, but the audio and video is out of sync..?? I
didn't reload any software, as the same software came with both
devices. I then took the same vhs-c and saved it to my drive as a
mpeg-2. I play this on the computer, and the audio/video is in sync. I
again captured the audio/video, then burned this to dvd, and it's still
out of sync. Should I just take
the mpeg-2, which is fine, and just burn that to the dvd? Is mpeg-2
compatable/playable on a dvd player?

Thanks...I am a newbe to this.....
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 9:12:52 PM

Update.......I took one of my test dvd's where the first minute is out
of sync, and fast forwarded it a few minutes, and now the audio and
video is in sync...??? I took yet another test dvd made from the same
source, and it too clears up after a few minutes into the dvd. What
causes this? If it's out of sync at the start, what causes it to
finally catch up, and what can be done to correct this issue.
January 15, 2005 9:57:43 AM

In article <1105495972.867655.195660@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, budman1964@nc.rr.com wrote:
>Update.......I took one of my test dvd's where the first minute is out
>of sync, and fast forwarded it a few minutes, and now the audio and
>video is in sync...??? I took yet another test dvd made from the same
>source, and it too clears up after a few minutes into the dvd. What
>causes this? If it's out of sync at the start, what causes it to
>finally catch up, and what can be done to correct this issue.

Cheap DVD player!!!
!