i had just installed windows xp service pack 2 and now i was trying to
install my cd burning disk and it wont let me. is it only compatible with the
normal windows xp? how do i fix this? thanks

Check with the manufacturer of the CD burning software.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/