after sp2 install xp home not able to connect using remote..

Recently installed sp2 on my home PC(xp home) and am not able to connect,
using remote desktop coonection to my work computer(xp pro, sp1). Everything
else is same as before.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

What error are you getting?
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:07:04 -0800, "DK" <DK@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Recently installed sp2 on my home PC(xp home) and am not able to connect,
>using remote desktop coonection to my work computer(xp pro, sp1). Everything
>else is same as before.
>Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Jeff

The error i get is remote desktop is too busy to accept connection or the
remote destop not running/enabled kind of message. I use nortel vpn top
connect my work computer.
thanks

"Jeffrey Randow (MVP)" wrote:

> What error are you getting?
> ---
> Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

> Windows Network Technology Community -
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
> Windows Home Networking Community -
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx
>
> On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:07:04 -0800, "DK" <DK@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Recently installed sp2 on my home PC(xp home) and am not able to connect,
> >using remote desktop coonection to my work computer(xp pro, sp1). Everything
> >else is same as before.
> >Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Are you using the most current version of the VPN client? There were
a spate of problems related to compatibility with third party VPN
clients and Service Pack 2...
---