to many addons!

Hi evryone,
I'm was planning to install a cs 1.6 server;
The prob is that now adays too many addons have come out, so I really don't
know wich one to install!
Could you guys post what you installed on your server, so I get an idea on
what to install?

Thank u very much!

install metamod , and possible CS deathmatch

Andrew

"Tank" <augustofrausin@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message
> Hi evryone,
> I'm was planning to install a cs 1.6 server;
> The prob is that now adays too many addons have come out, so I really
don't
> know wich one to install!
> Could you guys post what you installed on your server, so I get an idea on
> what to install?
>
> Thank u very much!

hmm... amx mod and it's stats feature or admin mod and statsme