to many addons!

Hi evryone,
I'm was planning to install a cs 1.6 server;
The prob is that now adays too many addons have come out, so I really don't
know wich one to install!
Could you guys post what you installed on your server, so I get an idea on
what to install?

Thank u very much!
2 answers Last reply
More about addons

    install metamod , and possible CS deathmatch

    Andrew

    "Tank" <augustofrausin@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message
    > Hi evryone,
    > I'm was planning to install a cs 1.6 server;
    > The prob is that now adays too many addons have come out, so I really
    don't
    > know wich one to install!
    > Could you guys post what you installed on your server, so I get an idea on
    > what to install?
    >
    > Thank u very much!

    hmm... amx mod and it's stats feature or admin mod and statsme
    "Tank" <augustofrausin@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message
    > Hi evryone,
    > I'm was planning to install a cs 1.6 server;
    > The prob is that now adays too many addons have come out, so I really
    don't
    > know wich one to install!
    > Could you guys post what you installed on your server, so I get an idea on
    > what to install?
    >
    > Thank u very much!

Games Servers Video Games