*new* Nikon D70 curve uploading tool

Hi,

I've just finished a tool that allows you to upload curves into the Nikon
D70 and D70s.

Its available at www.oxfordeye.co.uk/software.aspx

Thanks

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:01:30 +0100, <news@oxfordeye.co.uk> wrote:

>I've just finished a tool that allows you to upload curves into the Nikon
>D70 and D70s.
>
>Its available at www.oxfordeye.co.uk/software.aspx
>
>Thanks

No thanks, "Buy-before-you-try"?

That's no good in the internet age, try releasing it as shareware
with limitations (nags, and perhaps 30-days/30 uploads limit).

Will one have to pay 5 quid for version 2 also? Look into what
they're doing over at http://www.ghisler.com/order.htm for the Total
Commander, i.e. free future upgrades, and before payment (after 30
days) it gives you nag-screens here and there...

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for the reply. I have added upgrade information to the website
(basically free-of-charge) and am working on a downloadable demo.

Regards

Todd.

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 23:25:44 +0100, "news@OxfordEye.co.uk" wrote:

>Hi Rolf,
>
>Thanks for the reply. I have added upgrade information to the website
>(basically free-of-charge) and am working on a downloadable demo.

I get A LOT (100+, no make that 200+) of message boxes with this
message:

Tone-Up: Lut Error Code 4

In fact, I get so many that I have not yet been able to click the
File menu - not lacking the number of OK clicks on my part or (after
a while...) holding the Escape key down...

Hi Rolf,

Im looking into this problem now. I will also make it only produce the error
once (save your mouse button :)).

Is it ok if I email you directly to get this problem resolved ?