Securing RDP

November 10, 2004 8:14:10 AM

We have several test boxes throughout orgainization that we want to allow RDP
connections to, but we want to pervent RDP connections to machines/users
outside of domain...Is this possible?

More about : securing rdp

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 11:28:52 PM

You can limit access by specifying which users you want to be allowed
to connect.

The only other way to limit connections is to firewall the machines
and only allow specific computers (by IP address) to connect...
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -