Fortress

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

Just curiosity for the future development of Remote Desktop.

Remote Desktop is an excellent tool. Much better than VNC in my
opinion.

Are there any future developments of Remote Desktop ? eg. support
Overlay of most TV software , USB sharing, etc.

Thanks for share if u know.

I will give a cautious yes here... But don't expect any changes for a
few more years until Longhorn is out... Every version of Terminal
Services/Remote Desktop has progressed and added newer features...
What these may be, who knows....
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com