Remove Computers From Sync Manager

tricky

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2004

I use offline files and folders everyday with my xp pro machine.
I recently replaced my server computer (not a real server but something that
acts as a server machine)
and i have set up offline files and folders to sync with the new machine.
The old machine was named "UKDEP001"
My Laptop is Namd "UKDEP002"
My New Server Machine is named "UKDEP003"

As i say UKDEP001 is no longer used however the sync manager tries to
reconnect to this machine everytime i log back on to the laptop.
Is there anyway of getting UKDEP001 taken out of the memory of the sync
manager so i can concentrate on my other two machines?

Thanks

You would need to re-initialize the cache to do this... Note that
you need to make sure you sync your other files first.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=230738
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com