Bluetooth access

hi

i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.

PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you need
to sync databases between desktop and PDA?

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

"hima" <hima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
>
> i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
> with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.

I know that PDA is the device and the access is a database application. Yes i
need to sync access database with PDA using bluetooth. I have a Bluetooth
adapter for my laptop and my PDA is built in bluetooth. so is it possbile to
sync database and PDA.

"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" wrote:

> PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you need
> to sync databases between desktop and PDA?
>
> --
> Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
> -= F1 is the key =-
>

> "hima" <hima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi
> >
> > i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
> > with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.

I do this regularly with SP2 and Activesync. The Bluetooth adapter is
supported in SP2, and I installed an "incoming" com port in the Bluetooth
UI. My PDA is an Ipaq, and it has a "create activesync partner" option, I
did this, chose the incoming com port number from the Bluetooth UI.