Bluetooth access

hi

i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.
3 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth access

    PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you need
    to sync databases between desktop and PDA?

    --
    Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
    -= F1 is the key =-

    "hima" <hima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
    > with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.

    I know that PDA is the device and the access is a database application. Yes i
    need to sync access database with PDA using bluetooth. I have a Bluetooth
    adapter for my laptop and my PDA is built in bluetooth. so is it possbile to
    sync database and PDA.

    "S. Pidgorny <MVP>" wrote:

    > PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you need
    > to sync databases between desktop and PDA?
    >
    > --
    > Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
    > -= F1 is the key =-
    >

    > "hima" <hima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > hi
    > >
    > > i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
    > > with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.

    I do this regularly with SP2 and Activesync. The Bluetooth adapter is
    supported in SP2, and I installed an "incoming" com port in the Bluetooth
    UI. My PDA is an Ipaq, and it has a "create activesync partner" option, I
    did this, chose the incoming com port number from the Bluetooth UI.

    >I know that PDA is the device and the access is a database application. Yes
    > need to sync access database with PDA using bluetooth. I have a Bluetooth
    > adapter for my laptop and my PDA is built in bluetooth. so is it possbile
    > sync database and PDA.
    >
    > "S. Pidgorny <MVP>" wrote:
    >
    >> PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you
    >> need
    >> to sync databases between desktop and PDA?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
    >> -= F1 is the key =-
    >>

    >> "hima" <hima@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > hi
    >> >
    >> > i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft
    >> > access
    >> > with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.

Wireless Networking Microsoft Bluetooth Wireless Networking