How do I set up my Modem at work to answer my call from my home computer so I
can access it, from home. I do not have the ability to access the web from
home so I must set it up for a direct connect. The two computers and phone
line are really only used by me. Also, after I get this done I need to be
able to acces the web from home throught the office computer, which is
connected through Cable.
Thanks

You might look at this thread for possible help...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&frame=right&th=3e85c7a9e073549c&seekm=uT27lHfVEHA.3788%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl#link1

Setup the RAS server then try setting up ICS. I have never done this, but it should work for you...
Also, you might want to contact the work/office network administrators about this. It may be a
violation of company policy to do this...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)