PLEASE !!!Having problems with connections with Windows 20..

Hi,
I have two windows 2000 servers and both instalations are the same as
far as I know. The problem is that from Server 1 I can see Server 2,
but not vice versa. I tried to make a ping from Server 2 to the IP
address of Server 1 and I got a timeout error. Can somebody help me? I
know that something regarding security in Server 1 is blocking my
connection but I cannot find it.

Thanks a lot

GabrielaC wrote:
> Hi,
> I have two windows 2000 servers and both instalations are the same as
> far as I know. The problem is that from Server 1 I can see Server 2,
> but not vice versa. I tried to make a ping from Server 2 to the IP
> address of Server 1 and I got a timeout error. Can somebody help me? I
> know that something regarding security in Server 1 is blocking my
> connection but I cannot find it.
>
> Thanks a lot

Hi - this is a Windows XP group. Post in m.p.windows.server.networking. You
should also include more info - are you in a domain or a workgroup? Include
ipconfig /all info from each server.