How to play MPEG 4 movies?

Is there a way to play MPEG 4 movies w/o having to use Quicktime? I've
tried Quicktime Alternative but it won't play MPEG4 movies.

Nero 6 Ultra will play mpg4.

Jeanne

> Is there a way to play MPEG 4 movies w/o having to use Quicktime? I've
> tried Quicktime Alternative but it won't play MPEG4 movies.

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:25:11 -0800, "bioderm"
<shavolsky@ladavisky.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to play MPEG 4 movies w/o having to use Quicktime? I've
>tried Quicktime Alternative but it won't play MPEG4 movies.

Mac or PC? Does not Window Media Player work. What is wrong with
using Quicktime?

On a sunny day (Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:25:11 -0800) it happened "bioderm"
<shavolsky@ladavisky.com> wrote in <10ugl54mb96la5a@corp.supernews.com>:

>Is there a way to play MPEG 4 movies w/o having to use Quicktime? I've
>tried Quicktime Alternative but it won't play MPEG4 movies.
Linux mplayer will play allmost anything.