Wanted software to convert music on DVD video to MP3

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?

Regards Brian
3 answers Last reply
More about wanted software convert music video
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    DVD Audio Extractor - http://www.tucows.com/preview/343833.html

    "Brian" <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote in message
    >I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
    > program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?
    >
    > Regards Brian

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    youknowwho wrote:
    > DVD Audio Extractor - http://www.tucows.com/preview/343833.html
    >

    > "Brian" <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
    >>program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?
    >>
    >>Regards Brian

    DVD Decryptor to rip VOB files to your HD and BeSweet to convert VOB to
    MP3. Both free at www.doom9.org

    "Kahuna" <kahuna@example.not> wrote in message
    > youknowwho wrote:
    >> DVD Audio Extractor - http://www.tucows.com/preview/343833.html
    >>

    >> "Brian" <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
    >>>program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?
    >>>
    >>>Regards Brian

    Check out www.listentoamovie.com log onto to the ftp server. 3 applications
    available to download.

Tuner Cards DVD Video MP3 Music Software Graphics