Wanted software to convert music on DVD video to MP3

Tags:
  • Tuner Cards
  • DVD
  • Video
  • MP3
  • Music
  • Software
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 15, 2005 3:45:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?

Regards Brian

More about : wanted software convert music dvd video mp3

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 3:45:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

DVD Audio Extractor - http://www.tucows.com/preview/343833.html

"Brian" <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote in message
>I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
> program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?
>
> Regards Brian

January 16, 2005 11:11:13 AM

youknowwho wrote:
> DVD Audio Extractor - http://www.tucows.com/preview/343833.html
>

> "Brian" <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote in message
>
>>I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
>>program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?
>>
>>Regards Brian

DVD Decryptor to rip VOB files to your HD and BeSweet to convert VOB to
MP3. Both free at www.doom9.org
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 11:34:12 AM

"Kahuna" <kahuna@example.not> wrote in message
> youknowwho wrote:
>> DVD Audio Extractor - http://www.tucows.com/preview/343833.html
>>

>> "Brian" <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote in message
>>
>>>I have a DVD that has video music chapters for each song. Is there a
>>>program that can read and convert the songs into mp3 format?
>>>
>>>Regards Brian

Check out www.listentoamovie.com log onto to the ftp server. 3 applications
available to download.
!