hey dose anyone know how to put musi on a dedicated server

Hey can someone please help me I want to put music on my dedicated server so
when people are playing we can listen to music while doing stuff besides
playing. If you know please help me.

"Jonathan Micheal Young" <jonathan_m_young@verizon.net> wrote in
message news:rclwc.2882$po3.1851@nwrddc03.gnilink.net...
> Hey can someone please help me I want to put music on my dedicated
server so
> when people are playing we can listen to music while doing stuff
besides
> playing. If you know please help me.

So you want to stream audio from your server to the clients? I hope
it's a LAN or you have some serious bandwidth otherwise you are asking
for lag.