Remote Desktop

I need to record audio files via my remote desktop. How do I set this up?--
Danny

Daniel Nayman <DanielNayman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I need to record audio files via my remote desktop. How do I set
> this up?

I fear that this might be beyond the capability of the technology.

I assume that you are trying to use a microphone or line source at the RDP
client, and recording software on the RDP server. I think this cannot be
done.

--
Robin Walker
rdhw@cam.ac.uk